{Stus-List} Gyb'easy

Della Barba, Joe Joe.Della.Barba at ssa.gov
Thu Feb 7 16:21:11 EST 2008

 I disagree. Last year we had a heavy air downwind run from the Narrows
to Oxford. My autopilot has a hard time with this point of sail when the
boat starts surfing on waves. My wife loves to sleep in the V berth in
conditions like this. Me asking her to come up on deck and help with a
heavy air gybe was not well received after the first couple of times.
Those with crew that can stay awake under sail may not have this issue
:)

Joe Della Barba