{Stus-List} Landfall Hatches

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 7 20:22:00 EST 2008

You have to punch (or drill) out the roll pins from the top handles, then draw the stem down through the hole. Give up, Frank. New hatches are the only way to go.
I have a saloon hatch from Shift free for the asking, pay the shipping and it's somebody's. Got new gasket in it and it doesn't really leak much but it's still a crappy piece of design, every time you open it all the water from the top falls in through the hole.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III