{Stus-List} Boat Ownership costs

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 15:07:53 EST 2008

Boat ownership costs?  Alrighty then...

  Slip with electricity, dock box and covered center pier $177 / mo      $2124/yr
  Insurance                                                                                      $950/yr
  Yacht club dues  ~$90/month                                                         $1080/yr

  Sailing all year                                                                           Priceless!!!!

  Currently 76 degrees and I'm mowing the yard.  I've got azaleas blooming.