{Stus-List} Nova Scotia

jarieber at aol.com jarieber at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 15:47:16 EST 2008

Hi Dave "Webfoot"
Thanks for the information.? I have publication #1 but I do not recall charts for Canadian waters.? I live in Centerville (one of the villages of Barnstable) just outside of Hyannis.? My boat is in Ropes Beach in Cotuit (another of ht evillages of Barnstable) in the summer and in a boat yard in New Bedford in the winter.? Don't know your musical tastes, but if your going to Nova Scotia get some of the recordings the the late Stan Rogers.? Thanks again
Jesse A. Rieber