{Stus-List} Door Edge Trim

N7FN at aol.com N7FN at aol.com
Wed Feb 20 10:14:36 EST 2008

Does anyone know what the plastic trim is called that is used to finish the  
plywood edges of the interior doors/panels on our boats?  The trim is  plastic 
and "T" shaped.  The top of the "T" is the outside edge and the  bottom of 
the "T" is wedged into a slot around the edge of the plywood.  I  need about 6 
inches of the trim to finish a project.
Frank  Noragon
S/V Cool Change
C&C Landfall 38, #001
Rose City Yacht  Club
Portland, Oregon

**************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.      
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://cnc-list.com/pipermail/cnc-list_cnc-list.com/attachments/20080220/2c57e1c8/attachment-0002.html>

More information about the CnC-List mailing list