{Stus-List} looking for a spin pole

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Fri Feb 22 19:30:13 EST 2008

I still have my original pole, 17' X  . . . 4 1/2"!!  (I'll sell it cheap!!)
You could put a streetlight on it! I don't have enough football players on
my boat, so -
I decided I wanted a 3 1/2", but Forespar stops 3 1/2" at 16'.  However,
they agreed to do it, if they could add a couple extra layers of carbon
fiber to toughen it up a little. The cardboard tube it came in weighed more
than the pole!
I store it on the mast, and I can pull it down or push it back up with one
hand, makes the difference (for me) of using one, or not.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39