{Stus-List} Calling all C&C 29 sailors -propellorrecommendationneeded

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 25 21:11:52 EST 2008

Oh, dwight, too much rum and not enough oxygen. Put out the cigar. I could blow almost anything remotely close in size out of the water in my 29-2, especially in light winds. Not to say the 27-3 is a slug, but it really depends at least as much on who's sailing them. The 29-1 is also a fast boat in light air. PHRF puts them 6-10 sec/mi ahead of the 27-3
Just ask Hank Evans, he won every race he entered. (Sorry, Hank, I know Practical Sailor made that part up but it's just too good a quote).

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III