{Stus-List} Missing messages - test

Mike Taylor persuasion_37 at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 26 11:18:38 EST 2008

I'm having the same issues

"Ronald B. Frerker" <rbfrerker at yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, the missing messages are coming in. In the last
two days I've received messages that go back to last
wednesday and thursday and up to last saturday.
Now some of you know I'm computer illiterate (almost),
but in simple (emphasis on simple) terms, what could
cause that?
Mind you, I did get some messages over that time, just
not all of them.
And some of them have come through twice; I deleted
them and they're back again.
Ron
Wild Cheri

Mike