{Stus-List} Now - how to go faster

jim aridas jaridas5 at msn.com
Fri Feb 29 18:23:31 EST 2008

Dave,
Yes, Yes, Yes you are so dead on with everything said here!
I'm printing out copies now to send to my crew members so they know many of my wishes are not just my wishes but why we win races.
Some of my favorites #6 UFC how true,   #2 & #3 and my trimmer always thinks I just don't like him sitting near me!
Good stuff, well said...
Jim Aridas
C&C 34'