{Stus-List} Engine trouble

Colin Beckmann alchemist1 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 7 11:46:17 EST 2008

I agree with Rich, thats always the easiest rule to work with.   I
also agree with you, in that they don't want to do the work so I
would go ahead, say nothing, and if they give you any static I would
simply state that you brought the work to them, and they did not want
it so you looked elsewhere.     I would also look for a new yard
where they don't have this rule.  It seems a bit unreasonable to
me.  You are renting space, not signing up for a boat storage and
maintenance plan, that has a limit that is exactly even with the
bottom of your wallet plus an additional 10K.

Colin