{Stus-List} Boat ownership costs..

Peter Deppisch peter.deppisch at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 7 21:19:37 EST 2008

Colin,
Agreed it is a short season!  It suits me as I have other commitments
and a longer season would not mean that I would sail more.  I should
really downsize to 25 feet and because I really like to have crew for
the 35 footer and very often there is no crew.  Need to assess it in the
next year or so.
Cheers,
Peter

--
Paraphrasing Pogo:
We are like Nero - fiddling while the Earth burns!