{Stus-List} main traveller track replacement C&C 27 Mark III

rspence7 rspence7 at cox.net
Fri Feb 8 23:32:25 EST 2008

I don't know about your 27, but my Landfall 38 had the bridge traveller fastened to  the deck with impossible to get at Phillips headed machine screws.

I solved the removal problem by purchasing a large phillips headed socket for my socket wrench, and with a pry bar tensioned on the top of the socket wrench to keep down pressure, I was able to loosen the machine screws.

The reassambly included hex headed bolts!

Roger