{Stus-List} Boat Ownership costs

Gary Russell gary at afterguardsoftware.com
Mon Feb 11 14:21:22 EST 2008

Steve,
     There is a book written about the dirty politics of Cape Wind on
Nantucket Sound and it describes the dealing of the likes of Ted Kennedy
(who calls himself an environmentallist) and Mitt Romney.  The dirty deeds
in the face of facts is appalling.  The name of the book is, quite
naturally, "Cape Wind"  It's good reading for those who care about our
environment.

Gary
S/V Expresso
Narrangansett Bay