{Stus-List} Internet Enabled Lawnmowers -- (was something aboutboats...)

Jim Watts jimwatts at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 11 23:23:05 EST 2008

I bet he has an alternator on the damn mower so he can keep his margaritas cool while he mows his flowers and sends out email.
Grass. I meant grass, not flowers. Real grass, like Red Fescue, or Kentucky Bluegrass, not Nanaimo Nasty or Saltspring Skunk.
Will this get through Homeland Insecurity or should I code it? Maybe send a message on a Carrier Seagull (pigeons being toast)?

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III