{Stus-List} Photo Album Update

Stu stu at cncphotoalbum.com
Sat Feb 16 10:53:55 EST 2008

Homepage added.

Stu
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Clow
  To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 8:21 AM
  Subject: Re: {Stus-List} Photo Album Update

  Please put my C&C 32 on the Owners Site List:  http://desiresailing.org/

  Michael Clow

  TheYachtsman.Com

  7257 Simsbury Drive

  West Bloomfield, MI  48322

  248-865-0379 office

  248-232-8022 fax

  From: cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com [mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Stu
  Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 11:53 AM
  To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
  Subject: {Stus-List} Photo Album Update

  Good morning folks.

  The Owners' Homepages have been added to the site and at present there are 21 homepages listed.  One request -- a couple of sites have a title "For Sale" or "Sold" on them.  If possible, would the owners remove those titles so that it does not look like something that should be on the Classified Ads.

  Special thanx to:  Mike Mulrooney, Randy Johnston, Ron May, Richard Knowles, Roger Spence, and Dave Debney for their financial support of the Photo Album.  If I missed somebody, my apologies.

  Don't forget our anniversary party coming up next weekend -- full details are on the Photo Album main page.  Please let us know how many are coming in your party so we can assure you have a place to sit.

  Stu