{Stus-List} C&C 34 Shower Sump

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Wed Feb 20 21:14:25 EST 2008

The 220 looks to be 24 volts, but I have a gulper and it works great.
Being a diaphragm pump, they are basically a trash pump, but I have a the
Perko bilge strainer that keeps things bigger than your knuckle out - it
does the shower and bilge, never had a problem since I replaced the original
Jabsco with it.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39