{Stus-List} New C&C Coffee Mugs

Tom Anderson tom at nonpareilracing.com
Thu Feb 21 16:42:39 EST 2008

Stu,

>From what I can see of your mock up of the logo, I think the logo needs to be
bigger.  I would also most certainly be interested in a couple.

Tom Anderson
C&C 32 Nonpareil
Marblehead, MA

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:05:48 -0500
From: "Stu" <stu at cncphotoalbum.com>
Subject: {Stus-List} New C&C Coffee Mugs
To: <cnc-list at cnc-list.com>

Afternoon everyone -- sorry to report that the sun is shining but the
temperature is still well below 0 C.

We have an opportunity to get a few dozen 10oz. ceramic coffee cups with the
C&C logo imprinted on them -- something like the image below.  It's only a
mock-up and not the real thing.

After purchase and printing the selling price would probably be in the area
of $16.95 a pair + shipping which could be around $10.00 -- all US prices.

The question is -- would you purchase these at the prices shown?  I don't
want to go out on a limb and spend a few hundred $$$$ and be stuck with a
bunch of give-aways.

Any other suggestions will be considered.

Stu