{Stus-List} First 50 Years.

Alan Bergen alan-at-home at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 13:38:03 EST 2008

If you're flying to New York, and renting a car to drive to Boston and then to Maine, I recommend stopping at Mystic Seaport in Connecticut.  It's on the way.  There's a nice walking tour of Boston, and there are interesting places in and around Concord, Mass.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR