{Stus-List} Daydream Believer

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Tue Jun 17 09:33:32 EDT 2008

This brings up a question -

What are the ramifications of having a gun on board? If you are US and
declare it if you go to Canada, do they throw you under jail?

The US Coast Guard?  (which I would be more worried about)
You can carry them in your car if they are not concealed, like the back
window of your pickup, if you are so inclined, or on your person, as long as
it is not concealed.

And in Venezuela? (the officials there would probably just take them for
themselves!)
I hear about desperate people (pirates) in the Caribbean, should you attempt
to protect yourself, or just roll over and play dead?

I notice that Nicole Kidman got away with a shotgun, a spear gun, and a
flare gun!

Bill Coleman
C&C 39

For a 33-1 to Venezuela, I'd consider:

1. A gun rack for your rifle
2. A waterproof compartment in the cockpit locker for your pistol.
3. Maybe more fresh water capacity, and more fuel.
4. Maybe a refer to keep your beer cold
and
5.  A secure place for more ammunition to keep your powder dry!

Roger