{Stus-List} Another Poli Glow convert?

Wally Bryant wal at wbryant.com
Wed Jun 18 20:22:07 EDT 2008

Can you get Polyprep by itself?  I've heard folks say it comes with
"the kit."  I've never seen any of the products in the places I
frequent.

Last year I was doing an Aurora Boat Shine treatment when the phone
rang, and I had to take the call.  I tried to say "I'm in the middle
of waxing my boat, I gotta go" but it didn't register, so I had to sit
on the dock for two hours watching the stuff bake onto the hull.

I'm going to try the Ammonia/TSP treatment mentioned earlier this
year, but since Polyprep removes *everything* it might be worth
trying.

Wal

www.wbryant.com
Stella Blue - C&C LF38 #90