{Stus-List} wing-on-wing questions?

Bill Wise b1llw1se at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 27 15:23:40 EDT 2008

Q1: I vote for the boat with pole on the starboard side (boom on port -
wind coming across the starboard side)
Q2: Probably the one with pole on the port side although I can dream up
a situation where it is not.
Q3: I think the boat with the pole on the starboard side has the right
of way but must maintain its own line.

If I missed all three, that is why I do no racing.  My basic sailing
premise is to not hit anyone no matter who has the right of way.
Bill Wise (NautiGal C&C 25)