{Stus-List} Simrad Wheel Pilot - Tuning/ manual/belts

Day Chapin chapin at alarron.com
Fri Jun 27 17:25:40 EDT 2008

Mike, et al,
Any update on sources for a belt for the WP30 Simrad Autopilot (is
Michigan Industrial Belting the best source & are the spec accurate)?
Also, Mike, could please email me the service manual that you
mentioned a few months ago for the WP30 to chapin at alarron.com.
Thanks,
-Day Chapin, Oceana, C&C35MkIII