{Stus-List} WI-FI camera boat monitor

Randall Walford summerwages at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 2 11:43:09 EST 2009

I recently read that the required counter-balance weight required at the
keel to offset a 25 lb radar receiver installation on a mast was 500 lbs! So
go figure: if you weight 200 lbs, that would be 2 tons counterweight
equivalent required at keel to maintain equilibrium. Not having an immediate
death wish, and being less than slim of girth, you would not find me
clambering any higher than the deck when my boat is on stands - and gingerly
at that!
Randall Walford