{Stus-List} C&C 25 on Angel Marine

dwight veinot dwightveinot at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 2 16:20:40 EST 2009

Close racing up there Mike.then.what I would have expected based on what I
know about those designs and their ASPNs at the time.either one with a sail
drive installed would be a great boat.I had a C&C 24 with a Volvo penta
saildrive with folding prop(Honda top end) that I raced and did very well
with but the saildrive made the boat and it didn't do anything as I remember
for ASPN so a good C&C 24 would also be worth looking at.but it would need
some hardware changes to make it perform.

Dwight Veinot

1974 C&C 35, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS

  _____