{Stus-List} GPS reciever for 64 bit Windows

Rick Brass rickbrass at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 9 17:05:12 EST 2009

Thanks Dennis, Ken, and Colin for the information.

I just bought a BU-353 GPS receiver on EBay for $36.95. When it comes in 3
or 4 days, I suppose I'll be back on the list asking for advice on how to
set it up to work with SeaClear on 64 bit Vista.

Part of me loves having a newer, faster laptop. Then again, part of me hates
the changes involved in having a newer, faster laptop.

In the mean time, is anyone interested in a copy of Microsoft Streets &
Trips 2007 software and a lightly used DeLorme Earthmate GPS antenna (which
works fine with XP) before I put it on E-Bay?

Rick Brass
Washington, NC