{Stus-List} Santa

Nauset Beach nausetbeach at optonline.net
Fri Dec 18 07:31:54 EST 2009

Saw on the news last night Santa received his official briefing in a
conference room at NORAD yesterday and all looks clear...  He is #1 for all
approaches of the over 7k flights next Thursday.

For those interested his progress may be tracked on:
http://www.noradsanta.org/

pop top...   Have people in their 30's and younger ask what that was.  You
are in the right place for that song.

12*F on Long Island Sound this morning.  Can't image what you folks in the
real North have.

Brian