{Stus-List} Fwd: retirement sailing?

David Risch davidrisch75 at msn.com
Sun Dec 27 23:07:43 EST 2009

OK....everbody in the "Geogian Pool"!!!

David F. Risch

(401) 419 4650 cell

From: HONEYSAIL at aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:07:42 -0500
To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Subject: {Stus-List} Fwd:  retirement sailing?

Hello Richard,

Please do not even consider the coast of Georgia. We are way too crowded,
expensive dockage, not sailor friendly, high taxes, 8 foot tides, mosquitos,
noseeums, hurricanes, Hilton Head, palmetto bugs (called cock roaches
elswhere) tourists and way too many recently relocated Yankees.
Good luck in Florida.

Jack Fitzgerald
Savannah, GA
C&C 39 TM