{Stus-List} removal/ repair 38' MK I...then boat bucks...now boat junk...

David Risch davidrisch75 at msn.com
Wed Dec 30 13:50:34 EST 2009

When we prepared for the 2009 Marion-Bermuda Race I emptied the whole boat out and started from scratch.  Wow!  The space that I was wasting and the room that opened up was eye-opening.  In addition, the additional weight caused speed loss, fuel consumption, and clogged up valuable space.  I found a few cool things along the way too.

It was a great exercise in determining what is important and storing the important things where you can get to them quickly...using a storage diagram of course.

David F. Risch

(401) 419 4650 cell
1981 40-2