{Stus-List} rudder help 35 MK I - keyway

Della Barba, Joe Joe.Della.Barba at ssa.gov
Mon Jun 1 10:00:11 EDT 2009

I would just bolt the autopilot to the quadrant. We used to do that all the time when I was a Raytheon/AH dealer. You need to make a nice plate drilled in the right spots to spread the load.

When my brother flew off a wave and planted into the next one so hard I got woken up by the LORAN ripping the bracket out and swinging down on the wires to hit me in the head I wasn’t thinking “too much glass” LOL.

Joe Della Barba