{Stus-List} Vintage breaker panel labels available to good home

Dennis C. captbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 21:39:36 EDT 2009

I have some sheets of "vintage" breaker labels.  I don't know if they are from C&C panels or not.  Rather than dumpster them or eBay them, I am offering them to the list on an individual label basis.  That is, rather than send a whole sheet to someone who might need only one or two labels, I'll cut whatever labels you need and mail them to you on a first response basis.  I'll even eat the postage but will accept donations to my favorite charity (me).

All labels are medium gray in color.  Some have a hole on the left side.  Perhaps some lister can enlighten us as to which brand of panels these fit?  Which C&C models, if any?

These are what I have:

Small labels measuring 1 15/16 x 5/8 inches

Label       Quantity
Anchor Winch 3
Winch No. 1 3
Winch No. 2 3
Seawater Pump 3
Fuel Pump 3
Windshield Wiper 3
Horn 3
Single Sideband 3
Auto Pilot 3
Radar 3
Cabin Lights 3
Fresh Water Pump 1
Bilge Pump  2
Running Lights 1
Bow Light 1
Masthead Light 2
Navigation Instruments 1
Gas Solenoid 1
Recirculating Pump 3
Searchlight 3
Spreaderlights 3
Shower sump pump 2
Blower 2
Deck Light 2
Radio 2
Knotmeter and Log 1
Apparent Wind Indicator 1
Courtesy Light 1
Hailer 3
Radio Dir Finder 3
Loran 2
Blank 7

Small labels measuring 1 15/16 x 5/8 inch with 3/8 hole on left side for indicator light

Label       Quantity

120V Outlet 1
Bilge Pump 1
120V Outlets Port 1
120V Outlets Starboard 1
Air Conditioning 1
Ground Fault 1
Head Outlet 1
120V refrigeration 1
Dryer 1
Battery Charger 1
Ground Fault Test 1
Stove 1
Blank 14

There are also a couple of double labels 3 5/8 x 1/2 inch with a 3/16 hole to the left and to the right of the lablels (shown by the "O" below)

O    Ammetter           12Volt         O
       Light                   Power On

O    Battery              Battery          O
       Check No. 1     Check No. 2

Please respond OFFLIST if you need any of these.  Please state which labels you need and your mailing address.