{Stus-List} Window Replacement / Plexus Gun

Harry Hepburn HHepburn at Maine.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 22:06:10 EDT 2009

Brent / Don:

I am done with the gun for now and would be happy to loan it out .

Thanks
Harry

Harry Hepburn

CCure 1988 C&C 30 MKII

hhepburn at maine.rr.com

  _____

From: cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com [mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com]
On Behalf Of Don Boufford
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 11:32 PM
To: cnc forum
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} Window Replacement / Plexus Gun

Brent  /  Harry -- I have been putting off replacing both 7 ft windows on my
Landfall 39 but they have to be done
I have already removed the old port side unit. I would like to be considered
in the line up for loan / purchase of the gun as soon as it becomes
available and would continue the passing of the torch/gun once my windows
are done.

Can you please advise me if this will be possible. Thanks

Don Boufford