{Stus-List} Diesel leak at secondary filter housing - 3GM30F

David Blair dblairinc at telus.net
Mon Jun 1 23:27:00 EDT 2009

Thanks for the various tips. As of today everything is inspected and reinstalled with a dab of yellow Locktite. I'll be putting a mark on the ring and watching it very carefully. My mechanic is suspecting vibration is a factor - says there seems to be more than the usual vibration from the 3 blade MaxProp although it seemed to work fine to me and was serviced last August (we're in the water year 'round). Cheers everyone.