{Stus-List} West RIBs

Colin Kilgour ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 2 16:36:54 EDT 2009

John

No experience with with the West brand, but I did some fairly extensive RIB
research earlier this year and ended up going with the Walker Bay 310 (3.1
meters).  So far, I'm happy with it and (allowing for exchange rates that
are moving all over the place again) I paid around what you're looking at
paying.

Check it out here
<http://walkerbay.com/products/genesis/genesis_deluxe_features.html> .  I
went with the deluxe model, but the "lite" model can be had for about $500
less as I recall.

Cheers,
Colin

  _____