{Stus-List} Vancouver information

Leslie Paal lpaalcc32 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 18:49:11 EDT 2009

Greetings,

this is obliquely C&C related....  :-)

I'll be in Vancouver later this month for a short time.  Arriving Friday (19 Jun) evening, leaving Saturday afternoon.

1)  As we'll be arriving after the Airporter shuts down; what choices do we have to get to E Hastings St (near downtown).  I did not find shuttle (van) services looking on line, such as SuperShuttle here.  Do they exist?  Also, about what is the approximate taxi fare from the airport (YVR)?

2)  We have the morning for sightseeing on Saturday.  What can we visit/see without much hassle?  (The www.tourismvancouver.com is not very helpful.  Long search to find the name or location of the tall lookout building came up empty...)  Early afternoon we board a cruise at Canada Place.

C&C related:  we hope to see a C&C from the lookout!  ;-)

Leslie.