{Stus-List} Vancouver information

Colin Kilgour ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 3 09:04:40 EDT 2009

Cab is $28 to downtown.  Limo is about $32.  Plus tip.

Barry's got you covered nicely on the touristy stuff.

In addition, you could do a nice lunch at Cardero's. It's between Stanley
Park and the Cruise Ship terminal (closer to the park) so is close to where
you'll be.  It overlooks Coal Harbour and you get nice views of the marina,
Burrard Inlet, seaplanes, and north shore mountains.  And the food's nice
too.  Here's the link.  Have fun.
<http://www.vancouverdine.com/carderos/home.html>

Disclaimer: I had dinner there last week and it was lovely.

Cheers,
Colin