{Stus-List} Vancouver information

Christopher, Thomas tchristopher at craworld.com
Wed Jun 3 09:11:55 EDT 2009

Leslie,

One great thing we did in Vancouver is take the Seabus to North
Vancouver, take the tram to the top of the ski area there   and have a
Beer at the Lodge porch overlooking downtown Vancouver.   We then took a
helicopter ride from the ski area  thru the mountains.   A great trip
and not too expensive.   Not sure whether they still have that.

Tom C.
1988 C&C 30 mk 2