{Stus-List} Pedestal Feet

Dave Ryan dryan at buckeye-express.com
Wed Jun 3 09:15:18 EDT 2009

OK Joe and Gary, Let's see if we can re-unite those long-lost twins, and maybe Joe's other one might show up if I"m lucky, too.
After last weekend on my boat, still no sight or sound from the feet I had.

My address is:
Dave Ryan
4858 North Arvilla Drive
Toledo, Ohio 43623

Remember to put your return address on the envelope so I can reimburse you.

Thanks!!
Dave