{Stus-List} rudder help 35 MK I

Della Barba, Joe Joe.Della.Barba at ssa.gov
Wed Jun 3 09:40:52 EDT 2009

http://www.mcmaster.com/#clamp-on-collars/=25m5kx

Would this one work?

Joe Della Barba

Coquina

From: cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com
[mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Russ & Melody
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:50 PM
To: cnc-list at cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} rudder help 35 MK I

Hi Joe,

I just measured Sweet's rudder shaft. It is bar stock, not mechanical
tubing or pipe stock & weldments as Bill's rudder shaft is built. Likely
due to the early years' build process.

Shaft diameter, starting at the top:

*	1.500" at the top bearing
*	1.750" down to the above the quadrant
*	1.500" at the quadrant
*	1.875" below the quadrant (split collar landing)

        Cheers, Russ