{Stus-List} Vancouver information - 30'

Russ & Melody russmel at telus.net
Wed Jun 3 12:48:42 EDT 2009

Hi Ron,

I came across this boat while looking for a Universal 25 MX rebuildable
core... a regular habit.

I live "across the pond" so I haven't checked 'er out.
But look at the sail inventory and gear (hydraulic backstay adjuster for
example) and it seems like a gift for only 12 grand and some cosmetic work.
She lives at one of the best yacht clubs on the coast, good facilities and
friendly people, not pretentious.

I briefly toyed with the idea of going partners with my neighbour and
setting her up as a fun PHRF racer. But I have a good "racing fix" right
now and more than enough to do on Sweet to keep myself busy!  :)

         Cheers, Russ
         35 mk-1