{Stus-List} rudder help 35 MK I

Della Barba, Joe Joe.Della.Barba at ssa.gov
Wed Jun 3 13:17:11 EDT 2009

I think I may also run support lines under the boat to hold the rudder
up as a backstop against the jack failing.

Speaking of which, I assume that if this collar just came to pieces then
the rudder would fall until the quadrant hit and stop there. This would
render the steering maybe jammed. It would be no fun if the rudder just
fell right out L

Joe Della Barba

Coquina

C&C 35 MK I