{Stus-List} rudder help 35 MK I

Bill Coleman coltrek at verizon.net
Wed Jun 3 14:52:27 EDT 2009

Russ - Mine is a 1973, and as I said below, <<I think, it will be around
either 1.87 or 2.31, and hollow>>
that is what yours is - 1.87,  1 1/2" pipe. They weld a bar to the upper
portion to reduce the diameter. This makes it appear solid. If you cut the
fiberglass off the bottom, you will see a pipe with a hole in it.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39

Yup, 1972

        Cheers, Russ
        35 mk-1 (forgot this on the last message)