{Stus-List} Window Replacement

Brent Driedger brentmd at highspeedcrow.ca
Thu Jun 4 00:07:04 EDT 2009

Hi folks.

I had to bite the bullet here and replace the windows with the same
ones that came out. They are a little crazed but I couldn't justify
the $500 quote I got from one supplier. I've already sank twice my
yearly upgrade budget on this boat this year so convincing the
treasurer that I had to change the windows would have caused a storm
front.

Brent
s/v Wild Rover
27 MkV