{Stus-List} Urgent need for good surveyor in the Toronto area.

ckilgour at sympatico.ca ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 4 10:50:41 EDT 2009

I've used Wallace Gouk at Port Credit Marine Surveys - albeit for tonnage rather than a full survey - but he has a lot of experience and seems committed to his craft.

He's also got a fairly comprehensive website. Check it out and then judge for yourself. (I don't have the url so google it)

Cheers
Colin

Standard disclaimer.