{Stus-List} Urgent need for good surveyor in the Toronto area.

ckilgour at sympatico.ca ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 4 12:07:49 EDT 2009

Is it Buff?

From: Tracy Tims <endocrine at rogers.com>

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:31:08
To: <cnc-list at cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} Urgent need for good surveyor in the Toronto area.

On the strength of recommendations here, I called Wallace... he's away
until 12 June, not reachable. I'm expecting I wouldn't be able to book
his services until well after 12 June.

The boat ... the boat is a C&C 38-3. And I need a surveyor who can
tell if its naughty or nice.

This is my first time through this circus, and I feel like Alice in
Wonderland.

- Tracy

CnC-List at cnc-list.com