{Stus-List} Urgent need for good surveyor in the Toronto area.

Tim Sippel Tim.Sippel at rci.rogers.com
Thu Jun 4 12:15:32 EDT 2009

Or Mischief III ?

Tim Sippel
GSM -  TADIG Group
Rogers  Wireless (CANRW)
Microcell (CANMC)
* (647) 747-7381
* Email:  <mailto:Tim.Sippel at rci.rogers.com>

                 Toronto

-----Original Message-----
From: cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com
[mailto:cnc-list-bounces at cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
ckilgour at sympatico.ca
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 12:08 PM
To: C&C List
Subject: Re: {Stus-List} Urgent need for good surveyor in the Toronto
area.

Is it Buff?

From: Tracy Tims <endocrine at rogers.com>

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 11:31:08
To: <cnc-list at cnc-list.com>
area.

On the strength of recommendations here, I called Wallace... he's away
until 12 June, not reachable. I'm expecting I wouldn't be able to book
his services until well after 12 June.

The boat ... the boat is a C&C 38-3. And I need a surveyor who can
tell if its naughty or nice.

This is my first time through this circus, and I feel like Alice in
Wonderland.

- Tracy