{Stus-List} Window Re-bed how-to

Brent Driedger brentmd at highspeedcrow.ca
Thu Jun 4 14:01:15 EDT 2009

I masked the edges of the window and the cabin trunk leaving a 1/8 gap
all around the windows. I then forced 4200 into the crack, tooled it
in firm with a rag and removed the tape. The results are good. The
seal is pleasant to look at and so far does not leak. I just hope 4200
isn't a dirt collector like silly cone is. Wish me luck.

Brent
Oh' how I just wanna go sailing!!