{Stus-List} Looking for a knowledgeable surveyor in Perth Amboy, NJ area

Jack Cornish jcornish2 at msn.com
Fri Jun 5 08:54:57 EDT 2009

The smile is "normal" if it's the the filler between the hull and keel. If it is "filler" it may crack because the fillers have little flex in their composition. If the boat has always been local, there is a good chance that there was some keel fairing done years ago. My boat is on the hard at Lockwoods Boat yard. I'll be down there Sat  a.m. and most the day Sunday.
Jack CornishMoondance C&C 29 MKI (1978)