{Stus-List} What to do, what to do...

Peter Deppisch peter.deppisch at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 5 09:23:32 EDT 2009

Hi,
My boat is a 4 hour drive from home.  I am retired now but it made for
long week-ends and being very tired on Monday morning!
Cheers,
Peter
S/V Tangerine,
Lion's Head, Ontario

--
Treat the earth well.
It was not given to you by your parents.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/peter.deppisch/
http://peter.deppisch.googlepages.com/