{Stus-List} Deck hand rails

David P Leahy leahy62 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 7 22:45:29 EDT 2009

I am in the same situation. I would like to replace mine in kind and keep the look. I have been looking and cannit find anywhere to get a teak handrail the length of mine. I am considering going with splitting it in 2 and having the open space between the 2. I have seen this on other boats and it looks just as nice.

Dave
1974 30' Mk I

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the
bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
--Mark Twain--