{Stus-List} Deck hand rails

Jack Cornish jcornish2 at msn.com
Mon Jun 8 09:08:41 EDT 2009

Try FINGER LAKES SAILING SERVICES (607 272 9227) www.sailithaca.com. Sent deck rails to them and they made exact copies. My above deck rails had been sanded and sanded and were thinner than the interior rails. FLSS was so exact that I got the deck rails back the same size as the originals.  So, I'd measure the inside rail thickness and use that spec. when ordered.
Jack CornishMoondance C&C 29 MKI